Uniprim Powder is an oral antibiotic powder for horses. It's indicated for use against systematic bacterial infections during the treatment of respiratory tract infections, wounds and abscesses, acute urogenital infections (urinary tract infections), and acute strangles (upper respiratory tract infection).
- Equine antibiotic powder
- Treats a variety of bacterial infections
- Contains trimethoprim and sulfadiazine
- Administer orally in the horse's feed
How It Works
Uniprim Powder contains the active ingredients trimethoprim and sulfadiazine. When combined, these ingredients provide effective antibacterial activity against a wide range of bacterial infections in horses.
Trimethoprim/sulfadiazine is indicated in horses where potent systemic antibacterial action against sensitive organisms is required. Trimethoprim/sulfadiazine is indicated where control of bacterial infections is required during treatment of:
- Acute Strangles
- Acute Urogenital Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Wound Infections and Abscesses