Hytryl Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate
Hytryl Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate is a sodium hyaluronate sterile post-surgical lavage solution designed to replace synovial fluid lost during surgery. Aids normalization of the joint following arthrotomy. Hytryl is used as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the joint space. Hytryl may be used in cats, dogs, and horses.
- Sterile solution of 10mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate
- Used primarily as a post-surgical lavage
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
How It Works
Hytryl is a post-surgical lavage solution that replaces synovial fluid, which is lost during surgery. It normalizes the joint after arthrotomy.
- Hytryl is a Sodium Hyaluronate sterile post surgical lavage solution designed to replace synovial fluid lost during surgery.
- Normalization of the joint following arthrotomy.
- For use on cats, dogs and horses.