SwineMate (Altrenogest) Solution
SwineMate is a solution used to synchronization estrus in sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrous cycle to achieve prolonged gestation for 2-3 days, synchronized farrowing and postponement of post-weaning estrus. Provides predictable breeding timetable. Encourages standing heat 4-9 days after completing the treatment.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured in Minnesota in an FDAapproved facility.
- Dosage - 6.8 mL/day for 14 consecutive days (15 mg of altrenogest per day).
- Achieve standing heat 4-9 days after SwineMate treatment.
- The cost-effective alternative to MATRIX.
- The exact formulation and active ingredient as MATRIX.
- Operating efficiency improves by controlling estrus synchronization.
- Predictable breeding timetable for sexually mature gilts that have had at least one estrus.
- SwineMate is used to synchronize the estrous cycle of gilts, to prolong gestation for 2-3 days, to synchronize farrowing, and to postpone post-weaning estrus.
How It Works
SwineMate contains the active ingredient, altrenogest, which produces a progestational effect in mares.