Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs
Bravecto (Fluralaner) Topical Solution for Dogs is an FDA-Approved medication that kills adult fleas. It treats and prevents of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and also treats and controls several types of tick infestations for 12 weeks. These include:
- Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick)
- Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick)
- Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)
Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs also treats and controls of Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick) infestations for 8 weeks.
Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs is used to treat and control flea and tick infestations.
Dogs over 6 months of age and weighing over 4.4 pounds.
- Provides dogs up to 12 weeks of flea and tick protection in just 1 dose
- Longest-lasting protection available in a topical solution
- Kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of tick infestations for 12 weeks in dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater.
- Fast-acting, long-lasting protection
- Easy topical application with an easy to use, non-spill twist applicator
- Lasts nearly 3X longer than monthly treatments
- Resists repeated swimming/bathing for a full 12-week* period
- Safe for breeding, pregnant or nursing dogs
- For dogs who prefer a chew, talk to your veterinarian about BravectoŽ (fluralaner) Chews for Dogs
How It Works
Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs releases the active ingredient, fluralaner, throughout the dog's body. Fluralaner