OstiLox Oral Suspension is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for the control of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) in dogs.
- Each mL of OstiLox Oral Suspension contains 1.5 mg of meloxicam.
- OstiLox is available in 10 mL, 32 mL, 100 mL and 2 x 100 mL bottles, each including small and large syringes calibrated for accurate dosing.
- The calibrated syringes allow for accurate administration of both the initial and daily maintenance doses for pets of all weights.
- OstiLox can be mixed with food or dosed directly into the mouth.
- When administered orally with food, it has nearly 100% bioavailability. 100% bioavailable means all of the active ingredient will be able to have an effect.
- Unlike NSAID tablets, OstiLox Oral Suspension does not require splitting of tablets for accurate dosing in dogs.
- OstiLox is packaged with two conveniently-sized dosing syringes:
- Small syringe calibrated in 1 lb increments for use in dogs less than 30 pounds
- Large syringe calibrated in 5 lb increments for dosing dogs 30 pounds and over
How it works
OstiLox Oral Suspension works by reducing hormones that cause pain and inflammation in the body
OstiLox Oral Suspension is indicated for the control of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis in dogs.