Quellin (Carprofen) Soft Chewables
Quellin is the first soft chewable formulation of carprofen (generic form of Rimadyl) which can make giving your pet's pain medication simple and easy. Each chewable is scored for effortless dosing and dogs love the meat flavor, so there's no need to hide the medication inside food or treats. Quellin requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Savory meat flavor and soft chewable tablet dogs take as a treat
- Chewable tablet is scored for easy dosing
- Can be given with or without food
How It Works
Quellin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that relieves pain and inflammation from osteoarthritis or recent surgery to improve your dog's mobility. In most dogs, improvement can be seen in a few days.
Carprofen is indicated for the relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
- Not for use in dogs exhibiting previous hypersensitivity to carprofen.
- Soft chewable tablets are scored, and contain 25 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg caprofen per tablet. Each tablet is packaged in bottles containing 30 or 120 soft chewable tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for human use.
- For use in dogs only. Do not use in cats. All dogs should undergo a thorough history and physical examination before initiation of NSAID therapy.
- Consult a physician in cases of accidental ingestion by humans.
- Manufacturer recommends appropriate laboratory tests to establish hematological and serum biochemical baseline data prior to, and periodically during, administration of any NSAID.