Lisinopril (Manufacturer may vary)
Lisinopril is an oral angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, prescribed to help treat high blood pressure and congestive heart failure. It is sometimes used by veterinarians to treat heart failure, high blood pressure, certain types of heart valve disease, and some forms of kidney disease in companion animals.
- Treats heart failure, high blood pressure, and some forms of kidney disease in dogs and cats
- Dilates the veins and decreases fluid retention
How It Works
Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor used to dilate blood vessels in the treatment of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure and some types of kidney disease in dogs and cats.
Lisinopril tablets are an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor indicated for:
- Treatment of hypertension in adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age and older
- Adjunct therapy for heart failure
- Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction