Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats
Tresaderm Topical Solution is used in pets to treat certain acute or chronic bacterial, fungal and inflammatory skin disorders, as well as otitis externa (ear inflammation).
Cats and Dogs
- Successfully fights bacterial infections of the skin and ears
- Also treats inflamed skin and ears
- Drops make ear application easy
- Results in a week, or less
- Available in 7.5 mL and 15 mL bottles
How It Works
Each 15 ml dropper of Tresaderm solution contains thiabendazole and dexamethasone neomycin sulfate. Thiabendazole is a fungicide and parasiticide that kills or inhibits fungi and parasites. Dexamethasone neomycin sulfate is a potent anti-inflammatory.