Norfenicol Injectable Solution
NorfenicolŽ Used in cattle for the treatment of respiratory infections due to Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida and Histophilus somni susceptible to Florfenicol. For use in swine to treat acute acute outbreaks of respiratory disease caused by strains of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Pasteurella multocida.
- Shorter Sub-Q Withdrawal Time Than NuflorŽ
- Less Viscous and More Syringeable Than Nuflor
- New Plastic Bottles Eliminate Breakage and Product Loss
- FDA-Approved for Sub-Q Use in Cattle at High-Risk of BRD
- Broad Spectrum Treatment and Control Against BRD
- Unique Formulation