Amoxi-Mast An intramammary preparation containing amoxicillin for the treatment of subclinical infectious bovine mastitis in lactating cows due to Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.
- Available in short tip tubes.
- Demonstrated 86% cure rate for Streptococcus agalactiae, the target of lactating cow Therapy in the U.S.
- Broad-spectrum therapy against the major mastitis-causing agenst Strep. agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.
- Consistently associated with increased cure rates for subclinical mastitis.
- Economicla 60 hour milk withhold.
How it works
The amoxicillin in Amoxi-Mast is bactericidal, working against many susceptible bacteria and organisms. This comprehensive antibiotic works to treat many common pathogens that cause infectious mastitis, including penicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus agalactiae.
Amoxi-Mast is indicated in the treatment of subclinical infectious bovine mastitis in lactating cows due to Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylo coccus aureus. Early detection and treatment of mastitis is advised.