Watson's MyPaws All-terrain Dog Shoes - XSmall
FREE SHIPPING Over $79! * Pet Food & Other Exclusions
Watson's MyPaws All-terrain Dog Shoes are innovative dog booties especially for active and aging pets. Designed to protect your dog paws and provide superior traction and stability. Neoprene uppers and non-marking rubber soles make them perfect for any weather and all-day adventures in any environment. Provides improved footing for disabled dogs on slick floors. MyPaws dog boots are good for winter conditions as well.
- Solid rubber sole protects dog's paws from sharp objects and from the heat and cold.
- Non-marking, rubber sole provides superior traction on smooth slippery surfaces.
- Protects delicate floors from scratches and from nail marks.
- Ideal for older and active pets that require superior traction and stability.
- Lightweight, breathable, porous design keeps dog's paws cool.
- Easy to put on and to take off. Two velcro straps wrap firmly around leg to keep shoe firmly in place.
- Two points of adjustability allow for a comfortable, customized, snug fit.
- Upper is made of lightweight, water repellant, quick-drying Neoprene making it perfect for water and all-day adventures.
- Rugged, Ballistic Nylon toe-plate resists damage caused by a dog's nails. Toe-plate also provides additional durability and protection if dog drags a paw due to injury or disability.
- 3M Scotchlight reflective velcro straps provide superior safety and visibility at night.
- Will not retain odors. Sold as a set of four.