What is compounding?
Drug compounding is often regarded as the process of combining or mixing drugs to create a medication tailored to the needs of an individual patient.
The generic form of Vetmedin is Pimobendan.
Vetmedin is in limited supply. Orders placed will be shipped as product continues to come off backorder.
CrossBlock II is a topical flea treatment for dogs that kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae. It contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, and start killing fleas within 2 hours and continues to work for 1 full month of protection. CrossBlock also prevents re-infestation of fleas by breaking the life cycle and preventing fleas from reproducing. Waterproof formula with easy open, individual dose applicators. For dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older weighing at least 3 lbs.
Imidacloprid .... 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen .... 0.46%
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR CAT, READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON CATS. DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide at a time. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any pesticide product.
|Tear through perforation|
|Fold back the safety tab|
|Cut with scissors to open applicator|
1. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog’s back, from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
2. At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
3. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dog. Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not use more than one tube on dogs greater than 55 lbs.
4. Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
5. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
Treatment of CrossBlock II™ For Dogs & Puppies will kill fleas on dogs and puppies within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours. It is possible pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for 6 weeks or longer depending on climatic conditions. Use CrossBlock II™ For Dogs & Puppies monthly for the control and prevention of flea re-infestations.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.