This item cannot be shipped to Minnesota, Canada and P.O. Boxes. Use must be approved by your veterinarian.
All vaccines are shipped via the Vaccine Shipping method. A $34.95 flat rate fee is charged for all orders containing vaccines. Vaccines are shipped in insulated packaging with ice in order to deliver chilled and someone should be present to sign for and receive the vaccine. For more shipping info click here.
During these hot summer months, we highly encourage shipping this item via Express (1-2 day); we cannot be held responsible for items that are shipped Priority (2-4 day) as the ice will not last that long.
Nobivac Feline 1-HCP + FeLV
is recommended for the vaccination of health cats as an aid in the prevention of lymphoid tumors caused by, and diseases associated with, feline leukemia virus (FeLV) infection. Vaccination with this product prevents persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent feline leukemia virus. The fleine leukemia virus, The feline leukemia virus, subgroups A and B, are cultured in tissue culture cells. The virus has been chemically inactivated and combined with a proprietary adjuvant designed to enhance the immune response.
Features & Benefits
- A quality core vaccine that protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus (FPV), and feline calicivirus (FCV), in addition to providing extenseive 2-year coverage for FeLV.
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCP has been shown block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats.1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia.2-4
- The only feline leukemia vaccine labeled to prevent persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination.5
- Superior Efficacy demonstrated vs. multiple FeLV vaccines.6-7
- The ONLY USDA-licensed 2-year Duration of Immunity (DOI) FeLV vaccine (Ideal for adherence to AAFP guidelines)1,5,8
- The oNLY vaccine to demonstrate efficacy over the long-term in a co-mingling study mimicking real life conditions.1
- Proven safety profile-99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses.1
- The optimal choice for both indoor and outdoor cats of all ages and for all cats under 1 year of age
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses
- Approved as an aid in the prevention of lymphoid tumors caused by, and diseases associated with feline leukemia virus (FeLV) infection
- Vaccination with this product prevents persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent FeLV
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older
Nobivac is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc., d/b/a Merck Animal Health, a subsidiary of Merck & Co. Inc.