Farnam Quietex II Focusing and Calming Pellets for Horses, 1.62lb
FREE SHIPPING Over $79! * Pet Food & Other Exclusions
Vetmedin is in limited supply. Orders placed will be shipped as product continues to come off backorder.
Nervous, stressed-out horse? Your solution is here! Quietex™ II supplement helps your horse be calm, focused and aware. This trusted formulation of stress-relieving ingredients calms without drugs.
- Unique combination of ingredients proven to help horses stay focused and alert during training and competition*
- Ideal for traveling, competition*, heavy training, veterinarian, farrier or dental visits
- Works in just two hours and won’t cause drowsiness or impede performance
- Comes in easy-to-administer paste syringe and economical pellets
Directions for Use - Quietex™ II Paste
- Administer contents of syringe directly into horse’s mouth and when possible to the back of tongue.
- For Performance Horses: 1 full syringe 2 hours before training or competition or as regulations allow.
- For Transporting Horses: 1 full syringe 2 hours before loading and 1 full syringe every 8 hours if transporting is prolonged.
Directions For Use - Quietex II Pellets
- Enclosed scoop holds 1 ounce. Give 1 scoop daily per horse, regardless of body weight.
- For Performance Horses: Give 1 scoop one (1) hour before training or competition or as regulations allow.
- For Transporting Horses: Give 1 scoop two (2) hours before loading and 1 scoop every eight (8) hours, if transporting is prolonged.