EasOtic Suspension is indicated for the treatment of otitis externa in dogs associated with susceptible strains of yeast (Malassezia pachydermatis) and bacteria (Staphylococcus pseudintermedius). The unique airless delivery system makes compliance easier for both pets and owners.
EASOTIC makes treating your dog's ears fast, easy and effective.
EASOTIC is contraindicated in dogs with known or suspected hypersensitivity to corticosteroids, imidazole antifungals, or aminoglycoside antibiotics. Do not use in dogs with known tympanic membrane perforation. The safe use of EASOTIC Suspension in dogs used for breeding purposes, during pregnancy, or in lactating bitches has not been evaluated.
Shake well before use.
Introduce the canula into the ear canal.
Administer one press (1 ml) of the product in each affected ear once daily.
Repeat treatment once a day for 5 consecutive days.
Product must be disposed of 10 days after initial use.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
Dogs prescribed Easotic® by their veterinarian, which suffer from acute or recurrent episodes of ear infections (otitis externa).
INDICATIONS: Triple active ear suspension for dogs with ear infections of bacterial, fungal or inflammatory origin.
Possible side effects of EasOtic: If ingested, or given at high doses or for prolonged periods of time, side effects related to the hydrocortisone may be seen. The most common effect is an increase in the amount of drinking and urinating. Less commonly may see an increased appetite and weight gain, panting, diarrhea, vomiting, and behavior changes. These effects may be eliminated or reduced by decreasing dosage or frequency of administration, as recommended by your veterinarian.
If incoordination, loss of balance or loss of hearing is observed, stop use and contact your veterinarian.
Contact your veterinarian if side effects are noticed or if the condition worsens.
If your pet experiences an allergic reaction to the medication, signs may include facial swelling, hives, scratching, sudden onset of diarrhea, vomiting, shock, seizures, pale gums, cold limbs, or coma. If you observe any of these signs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
WHY CHOOSE EASOTIC?
1. Delivers excellent clinical results rapidly Easotic® has a high concentration of active ingredients, including a safe, yet potent steroid. The special triple-active ear suspension contains Hydrocortisone Aceponate, Miconazole and Gentamicin.
2. Reliable, consistent dose Just one press delivers an accurate 1 ml dose for all sizes of dogs.
3. Easy to use Easy-grip, award-winning packaging design for easy application increases compliance. Can discharge product from any angle.Hygienic, airless bottle prevents contamination during use.
4. Gentle application to the dog˙s ear The soft, ergonomic nozzle with a rounded tip is gentle on the ear canal.
5. Easotic® and EpiOtic® are a great combination. Cleaning ears 30 minutes prior to applying medication removes crusts and discharge that may protect infectious organisms from contact with the active ingredients in the medicated ointment. Studies have demonstrated that EpiOtic® in no way diminishes the potency or efficacy of Easotic®
If you miss giving a dose: If you miss a dose, give it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the one you missed and go back to the regular schedule. Do not give two doses at once.
If you overdose the pet: If you know or suspect your pet has had an overdose, or if you observe any of the side effects listed above, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children and pets.
What should I avoid while giving EasOtic to my pet: Consult your veterinarian before using this product with other medications, including vitamins and supplements, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, carprofen (Rimadyl), deracoxib (Deramaxx), or etodolac (EtoGesic), other corticosteroids, or potentially ototoxic (toxic to the ear) drugs, since interactions may occur.
b Consult your veterinarian before using this product with other medications, including vitamins and supplements, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, carprofen (Rimadyl), deracoxib (Deramaxx), or etodolac (EtoGesic), other corticosteroids, or potentially ototoxic (toxic to the ear) drugs, since interactions may occur.