|Active Ingredients||% by Weight|
Applying K9 Advantix II to your pet is a fast and easy process. First, remove the K9 Advantix II applicator tube from its packaging and use scissors to peel down the foil. Next, hold the applicator tube in an upright position and pull the cap off the tube. Use the upturned cap to break the protective seal, and you're ready for application.
For easiest application, your dog should be standing upright. Evenly apply the entire contents of the K9 Advantix II tube to two or three spots from the back of the shoulder to the base of the tail. Part the hair at each spot until the skin is visible, then place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze out a portion of the solution. Be careful not to apply an excessive amount of the solution in any one spot, otherwise some of the solution might run off the side of your dog. Dispose of the container and do not reuse or refill. Do not empty unused product in any indoor or outdoor drain.
For optimal control and prevention of parasites, use K9 Advantix II every month. K9 Advantix II is available in four- and six-month supplies. Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats or any animals other than dogs.Application Instructions
Evenly apply the entire contents of the tube to four to six spots on the top of the back--from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Apply monthly.Length of Effectiveness
Under normal conditions, the product is effective for one month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.Hazards to Humans
Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.Hazards to Domestic Animals
*For external use on dogs only.
*Do NOT use on animals other than dogs.
*Do NOT use on puppies under seven weeks of age.
Do not get this product on dog's eyes or mouth. Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this product.Do Not Use on Cats
Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds, cats must not use this product. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat that actively grooms a recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful effects. If this occurs, contact your veterinarian immediately.Environmental Hazards
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or package.First Aid
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or when going for treatment.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a class of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
To physician: Treat patient symptomatically.Keep out of reach of children.
|Body Weight (lbs)||No. of Tablets|
|5 pounds and under||½ tablet|
|6-10 lbs||1 tablet|
|11-15 lbs||1 ½ tablets|
|16-30 lbs||2 tablets|
|31-45 lbs||3 tablets|
|46-60 lbs||4 tablets|
|over 60 lbs||5 tablets|