Chondroprotec 10mL 3-Pack (1000 mg)
FREE SHIPPING Over $39!
* Pet Food & Other Exclusions
is a sterile solution used to aid in the treatment of wounds, lesions, burns and other trauma in horses, dogs and cats. Chondroprotec contains polysulfated glycosaminoglycan . Each 10 ml of Chondroprotec contains 1000 mg polysulfated glycosaminoglycan. Chondroprotec is indicated for use in the treatment of secreting and bleeding dermal lesions, first and second degree burns, trauma injuries, pressure ulcers, Venous Statis ulcers, donor sites and partial and full thickness wounds. Reapply Chondroprotec daily and redress wound site every 5-7 days or as needed. Polysulfated glycosaminoglycan.
DirectionsDirections for Use:
1. Irrigate wound site with sterile water or normal saline.
2. Apply CHONDROPROTEC liberally to wound surface.
3. Cover with gauze or a non-stick (Telfa) pad.
4. Redress wound site every 24-48 hours.
Store at controlled room temperature (15°-30°C).
Protect from freezing. Discard unused portion.
For use on dogs, cats and horses. Not for food animal use.