The Busy Buddy Ultra Sub is a chew toy for dogs that love to chew as much as they love the chase.
Forget meatball subs! This rawhide sub will have your dog coming back for more again and again. The rawhide treat rings are placed on posts that allow them to spin as your dog tries to grab them out of the side of this chewy sub.
The sub places these two spinning rawhide rings between two rubber spacers, fashioned to look like buns encasing the delicious contents of a sandwich. The cool look of this toy will make for a treat when you watch your dog enjoy hours of chewing, as he slowly but surely eats the rawhide center. The sub holds two treat rings at a time and comes with 4 replacement rings for when your dog finally finishes the first set.
To replace the rings, it's as simple as unscrewing the ends and sliding the rings on and off the two posts. When you want to clean the toy between rawhide treats, simply place the toy in the top rack of your dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
The Busy Buddy Ultra Sub Dog Toy comes in Small or Large. The Small Ultra Sub is for dogs less than 10 pounds. For larger dogs, check out the Large size also available on this website.Key Benefits: Made with durable nylon and vanilla-scented rubber Includes 6 rawhide treat rings Dishwasher safe (top rack) Top and bottom unscrew for easy replacement of rawhide treat rings For dogs less than 10 pounds
Natural Rawhide, Sorbitol
Crude Protein(min) 50%
Crude Fat(min) 4.0%
Crude Fiber(max) 1.0%
Instructions for use:
Uses Size D Ultra-thick Rawhide Refill Rings for Small Busy Buddy Toys.CAUTION:
- Using a Quarter, loosen the screw on the bottom until you can remove the top from the rest of the toy. NOTE: The screw is designed so that it cannot be detached from the toy top, so don't try to force it.
- Lift off the top and the purple rubber oval.
- Slide one ultra-thick rawhide ring onto each post.
- Replace the purple rubber oval. Replace the top of the Sub.
- Tighten the screw until resistence is met. Do not overtighten. Then let the fun begin!
Not recommended for dogs under 6 months of age. Supervise use. Do not allow dog to play with toy without the rawhide rings installed. Remove if the toy becomes unscrewed during play. Discard if damaged.